Centre for Developing Markets (Centre) was set up as a coordination hub that supports and facilitates business opportunities in early market-oriented economies and emerging markets. In cooperation with international financial institutions the Centre actively promotes integration of the Czech engineers, consultants and suppliers into the international business environment during preparation and implementation phases of infrastructure projects across developing markets.
- Czech consultants and suppliers will successfully pursue and implement infrastructure projects financed by international financial institutions across developing markets, and
- ARI will act as a partner across selected developing markets towards governmental and international financial institutions as well as developing agencies in the infrastructure sector
The Centre focuses on achieving the following objectives:
- Seeking for an observer status at the Green Climate Fund (GCF).
- Support Czech Republic’s entry into the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Monitoring of strategic plans and projects prepared by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the World Bank (WB), the European Commission (EC), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the Green Climate Fund (GCF).
- Searching and identification of market opportunities in Eastern Europe, Baltics, Balkans, Caucasus and Central Asia.
- Organisation for ARI members and clients networking and matchmaking events with representatives of development banks, governmental delegations from developing countries, potential contracting authorities and suppliers.
- Assistance with searching for local partners across developing markets.
- Sharing know-how while preparing competitive bids and expression of interests.
- Providing information on the legal, commercial and political environment of developing countries.
- Organisation of regular coordination meetings among members and representatives of international institutions.
MEMBERS AND PARTNERS
The Association represents more than 50 companies, institutions, embassies and chambers of commerce – established to seek mutual support and jointly contribute to achieve the sustainable development of public infrastructure in the Czech Republic and a qualitative growth of the supplier sector by strengthening its know-how and social responsibility.
The Association is accepting applications from companies interested to support and even participate in expert discussions and preparation of conceptual changes in the Czech infrastructure sector.