The Board delegation visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina will include:
- Zbigniew Hockuba, Director, Poland, Bulgaria, Albania;
- Ove Jensen, Director, Denmark, Lithuania, Ireland, Kosovo;
- Heinz Kaufmann, Director, Switzerland, Ukraine, Lichtenstein, Turkmenistan, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova;
- Johannes Koskinen, Director, Finland, Norway, Latvia;
- Johannes Seiringer, Director, Austria, Israel, Cyprus, Malta, Kazakhstan, Bosnia & Herzegovina;
- Klaus Stein, Director, Germany;
- Dragoş Andrei, Alternate Director, Turkey, Romania, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyz Republic;
- Pablo Gasós, Alternate Director, Spain, Mexico;
- László Havas, Alternate Director, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovak Republic, Croatia, Georgia; and
- Arnar Másson, Alternate Director, Sweden, Iceland, Estonia.
The Board Directors representing the Bank’s shareholders will be hosted by Ian Brown, EBRD Associate Director, Head of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and accompanied by Holger Muent, Director, Regional Head of Western Balkans and Oleg Levitin, Deputy Director, Governance and Political Affairs.
Following the adoption of a far-reaching “Reform Agenda” by Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2015 the EBRD has been able recently to expand its investments in the country to €200 million in 2016. In total, the Bank has invested €2 billion in 137 projects in the entire country to date. This accounts for some 20 per cent of total EBRD investment in the Western Balkans.
From Bosnia and Herzegovina the Board Directors will continue their journey to Albania where their arrival is expected Wednesday, 29 March, late afternoon.